Saturday, December 17, 2005

Introducing Myself!

Hello Everybody!
This is my 'Web Log' or 'Blog' and as the title suggests I would use this to express myself. So let me ask you to spare a few moments getting introduced to me. I am an Indian currently pursuing my Bachelors in Engineering from University of Mumbai. As an amteuar blogger I would respect the rules of the world and publish stuff that would only be suitable to be viewed by people above 18 years of age as well as below it! You can expect postings on a variety of subjects including and not restricted to Politics, Sports, Life, Google, Blogspot.com, Sachin Tendulkar, Michael Schumacher, Manmohan Singh, APJ Abdul Kalam, Narayan Murthy, Bill Gates, Raj & Udhhav Thackeray, Amitabh Bachchan, Lata Mangeshkar, Chetan Bhagat, One Night @ The Call Centre, India, Earth, World, Global Warming, Crime, Education, Reiki, NLP, GPRS, GPS, Bluetooth, Mp3 et al.
In short you can expect to read about anything and everything, except however, something which I feel is a sheer waste of time, energy, and the baseband and broadband spectrum like what I had for breakfast this morning, how I plan to spend my weekend, Page3, Kingfisher, the Bhatt camp of 'Bollywood', Item songs and other such useless and possibly harmful contents.
This was just an introduction to my blog, the rest about me, you would know as you check out my postings. Till then chao..

No comments:

Post a Comment